Frequently Asked Questions
Click the button below to find out more about how the survey works and the benefits of entering the Best Places to Work in Hospitality.
How does the survey work?
- Employees will be asked to identify and prioritise what’s important to them at work and then rate you against those criteria
- They will also answer five ‘killer questions’ about working for your organisation
- And there’s an opportunity to add their comments, providing you with valuable additional insights
- All organisations completing an entry will receive a secure link to an online report on their responses, with comparisons against peer averages once the survey has closed
- An overall score is generated based on your results which enables The Caterer and Korero to identify the Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality and will be announced in late March
- The top six employers will exclusively be invited to enter the 2024 Best Employer Catey Award
- The top employers will be asked to provide a written entry based on the 12 key stages of employee experience, as identified by Korero's 'People Plan'. These entries are then carefully considered by the Cateys' judges. Please see www.cateys.com for further information
How long do we have to take part?
The timings for this year are as follows:
- Open for entries from 19th September 2023
- Registration closes on 31st January 2024
- Entries must hit their completion target by 9th February 2024