Enter the Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2024
The Caterer’s Best Places to Work in Hospitality is designed to identify brilliant businesses by asking the people who truly know – the employees.
Entries close 31 January 2024
All surveys must be completed by 09 February 2024.
Only hospitality companies based in the United Kingdom are eligible for entry.
After you receive your unique survey link
- Employees will be asked to identify and prioritise what’s important to them at work and then rate you against those criteria
- They will also answer five ‘killer questions’ about working for your organisation
- And there’s an opportunity to add their comments, providing you with valuable additional insights
- All organisations completing an entry will receive a secure link to an online report on their responses, with comparisons against peer averages and benchmarks once the survey has closed
- An overall score will be generated from your results which will enable The Caterer and Korero to identify the Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality and will be announced in late March
- The top 30 will appear in The Caterer magazine
- Those who make the top 30 will also gain a free place at the People Summit in May
- The top six employers will exclusively be invited to enter the 2024 Best Employer Catey Award. The top employers will be asked to provide a written entry based on the 12 key stages of employee experience, as identified by Korero's 'People Plan'. These entries are then carefully considered by the Cateys' judges. Please see www.cateys.com for further information
Entering Best Places to Work in Hospitality means you will gain invaluable insights into what really makes your people tick, with clear indicators of how well you are delivering. It also provides the opportunity to raise your profile as an employer of choice, as well as pinpointing quick wins and strategic business improvements through powerful data and people analytics.
*Please note: The Cateys judges' decision will be final and no correspondence can be entered into, although Korero will advise on the outcomes of your report.