How the survey works
The Caterer’s Best Places to Work in Hospitality is designed to identify brilliant businesses by asking the people who truly know – the employees. Your employees will be sent a survey asking them what characteristics make a best place to work for them, against which they mark you, their employer. To enter, click the Enter Now button and complete your company details and payment.
You will then receive an email from Korero with your organisation's unique survey link, plus a sample email to send out to your employees to encourage their participation.
The survey should take about five minutes to complete (it's anonymous and is treated in complete confidence).
After you receive your unique survey link and share this with your employees:
- They will be asked to identify and prioritise what’s important to them at work and then rate you against those criteria
- They will also answer five ‘killer questions’ about working for your organisation
- And there’s an opportunity to add their comments, providing you with valuable additional insights
- All organisations completing an entry will receive a secure link to an online report on their responses, with comparisons against peer averages and benchmarks once the survey has closed
- An overall score will be generated from your results which will enable The Caterer and Korero to identify the Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality and will be announced in late March
- The top 30 will appear in The Caterer magazine
- Those who make the top 30 will also gain a free place at the People Summit in May
- The top six employers will exclusively be invited to enter the 2024 Best Employer Catey Award. The top employers will be asked to provide a written entry based on the 12 key stages of employee experience, as identified by Korero's 'People Plan'. These entries are then carefully considered by the Cateys' judges. Please see
for further information