How the survey works
The Caterer’s Best Places to Work in Hospitality is designed to identify brilliant businesses by asking the people who truly know – the employees. Your employees will be sent a survey asking them what characteristics make a best place to work for them, against which they mark you, their employer. To enter, click the Enter Now button and complete your company details and payment.
You will then receive an email from Purple Cubed with your organisation's unique survey link, plus a sample email to send out to your employees to encourage their participation. The survey should take about 5 minutes to complete (it's anonymous and is treated in complete confidence).
Enter the Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2022
The Caterer’s Best Places to Work in Hospitality is designed to identify brilliant businesses by asking the people who truly know – the employees.
All surveys must be completed by at least 40% of your people by 07 March 2022. Only companies based in the United Kingdom are eligible for entry.
After you receive your unique survey link
- Employees will be asked to identify and prioritise what’s important to them at work and then rate you against those criteria
- They will also answer five ‘killer questions’ about working for your organisation
- And there’s an opportunity to add their comments, providing you with valuable additional insights
- All organisations completing an entry will receive a secure link to an online report on their responses, with comparisons against peer averages, drawn up by Purple Cubed
- The outcome scores will enable The Caterer and Purple Cubed to identify the Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality and will be announced in late March
- The top 30 will appear in The Caterer magazine
- Those who make the top 30 will also gain a free place at the People Summit in May
- The top six employers will exclusively be involved to enter the 2022 Best Employer Catey Award. The top employers will be asked to provide a written entry based on the 12 key stages of employee experience, as identified by Purple Cubed's 'Purple Plan'. These entries are then carefully considered by the Cateys' judges. Please see www.cateys.com for further information
Entering Best Places to Work in Hospitality means you will gain invaluable insights into what really makes your people tick, with clear indicators of how well you are delivering. It also provides the opportunity to raise your profile as an employer of choice, as well as pinpointing quick wins and strategic business improvements through powerful data and people analytics.
*Please note: The Cateys judges' decision will be final and no correspondence can be entered into, although Purple Cubed will advise on the outcomes of your report.