How the survey works
- Each employee will answer five ‘killer questions’ on the survey and will be given an opportunity to add their comments.
- All organisations that complete an entry will receive a link to a confidential online report on their responses, with comparisons against peer averages, drawn up by Purple Cubed.
- The Caterer and Purple Cubed will identify the top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality.
- Those who make the top 30 will gain a free place at The Caterer’s 2021 People Summit.
- The top six employers will provide a written entry about their employment practices based on the 12 stages of the employee journey, as identified by Purple Cubed's Purple Plan.
- The top six employers will then be invited by The Caterer to enter the Best Employer Catey, which is judged by leading figures from the hospitality industry. Please see www.cateys.com for further information.
- The top 30 will appear in The Caterer magazine in a special supplement.
The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence can be entered into, although Purple Cubed will be able to advise on the outcomes of your report.
Entering Best Places to Work in Hospitality means you will gain invaluable insight into what really makes your people tick, with clear indicators of how well you are delivering. It also provides the opportunities to uncover quick wins and strategic business improvements through powerful data and people analytics.